Product DescriptionHugger Lap 20-24 Notched by Posey
» Provides anterior posture support
» Helps upper body posture and prevents forward leaning
» Also a convenient elbow rest
» Reminds residents to ask for assistance
» Notched, 4" thick
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
• Patients who require an anterior posture support.
• Patients who require a work area or eating area on their wheelchair or similar non-wheelchair applications.
• Patients who have poor upper torso alignment and or need a firm surface to rest their elbows on.
• DO NOT use on a patient who is or becomes highly aggressive, combative, agitated, or suicidal.
• STOP USE AT ONCE: if the patient has a tendency to slide forward or down in the device; or is able to self-release.
NOTE: A restraint with a pelvic piece will reduce the risk of sliding, or of the patient pulling the device over his or her head.
• DO NOT use on a patient who is unwilling or unable to follow instructions, and is at risk of a fall or re-injury from self-release.