UPWalker - A Better Upright-Posture Rolling Walker
No more hunching over putting painful pressure on your wrists and back! The UPWalker supports you in a secure upright position, giving you better posture, more confidence and less pain. The UPWalker helps you to avoid deficiencies in conventional walkers, including slouching, excessive hand, wrist and back pressure and lack of comfort.
- Enables User to stand Fully Upright
- Adjustable-Height Handles and Armrests
- Get up Easier with Sit-To-Stand Handles
- Comfortable Fabric Seat
- Lockable Brakes for Stopping and Parking
- Sturdy Frame with Large (8 in.) Wheels
- Easily Foldable Frame
- FREE Accessories: Backrest, Personal Bag, Beverage Holder
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame
|User Height (Recommended):||4' 4" to 6'4" (Depending on Walker Size)|
|Armrest Height:||31½ to 49½-in (Depending on Walker Size)|
|Brakes:||Loop Brakes | Lockable|
|Wheels:||8-in. (Front and Rear) | Rubber|
|Seat Width:||16/ 18/ 20-in. (Small/ Std./ Large Size)|
|Seat Height:||20/ 20/ 21-in.(Small/ Std. / Large Size)|
|Sit-to-Stand Handle Height:||28/ 30/ 32-in. (Small/Standard/Large Size)|
|Walker Width:||21½ / 23½ / 23½-in. (Small/ Std. /Lg. Size)|
|Unit Dimensions Folded:||See Product Spec. Details Chart (above)|
|Backrest Support:||Flexible | Detachable|
|Weight-Bearing Capacity:||300/ 300/ 350 lbs. (Small/ Std./Large Size)|
|Weight:||21/ 23/ 25½ lbs. (Small/ Std./Large Size)|
Is the UPWalker Right for You?
Our primary concern is for safe and effective use of the UPWalker. Review the following points to help determine if it is right for you:
- If you are not of reasonable health, have ataxia and/or some other mobility issues, you may not be able to handle the agility of the UPWalker.
- If you have to rely on your current walker for support to stand, you may find it difficult to control the UPWalker.
- If your Height & Weight combination are NOT listed in our Sizing Chart at the top of this listing, the UPWalker will not be right for you.
- If your home has doors or walkways that are too narrow, it may be difficult to maneuver the UPWalker. Review the "width" for our different sized UPWalkers at the Product Specifications Chart at the top of this listing to verify compatibility to your doorways.
If any points above apply to you, or the loved one whom you want to buy it for, we recommend you do NOT purchase the UPWalker -- it would not be right for you. But if NONE of the points applied, proceed to our 3-Step Screening below.
Download the UPWalker User Guide