The EMS Oxygen Patient’s DELUXE Necessities Kit with Finger Pulse Oximeter & Case
If you are on Oxygen Therapy, you need to monitor your blood-oxygen levels. We have included a very affordable, high-quality Finger Pulse Oximeter with a free carrying case in our Oxygen Patient's DELUXE Necessities Kit. The DELUXE Necessities Kit contains everything in our custom-made Home Oxygen Patient's Necessities Kit, PLUS: Roscoes's 2-Way Color Display Finger Pulse Oximeter which features a light and compact design that is easy to operate and incorporates the latest technology in a spot check device. Custom tailored for Easy Medical Store Oxygen Therapy Patients. This Oxygen Patient’s DELUXE Necessities Kit contains an assortment of carefully selected cannulas, tubing, tubing connectors and accessories necessary to safely and effectively administer oxygen therapy. Because this high-value kit is custom made for Easy Medical Store’s Home Oxygen Patients, it is the most comprehensive kit available and is compatible with all concentrators. All at a very affordable price!
The EMS Oxygen Patient’s Necessities Kit Features
- Six (6) - 7’ Soft Touch, curved-tip Nasal Cannulas Second to none in patient comfort. These soft-touch cannulas help minimize irritation and soreness and are designed for long-term oxygen patients with curved, non-flared nasal prongs. Our most popular cannulas.
- Two (2) 25’ Violet No-Crush Oxygen Tubing Latex-free, crush-resistant, unique “relaxed” low memory oxygen tubing help prevent undo kinking. This violet-colored tubing provides greater visual contrast.
- Two (2) pair of EZ Wrap Ear Cushion Sets Ear cushions for oxygen cannula helps to relieve soreness from ears for long term Oxygen users.
- One (1) Green 2-piece Christmas Tree Swivel Adapter.
- Two (2) Standard Oxygen Supply Tubing Connectors.
- One (1) 360-degree Swivel Connector.
- One (1) Water Trap for Concentrator.
- One (1) Humidifier Bottle with Adapter.
PLUS: Roscoe’s 2-Way Color Display Finger Pulse Oximeter
Roscoe’s 2-Way Color Display Finger Pulse Oximeter features a light and compact design that is easy to operate and incorporates the latest oximetry technology in a spot check device.
This “all-in-one” integrated finger device is durable and will provide accurate simple measurements for home, hospital, therapist, doctor or dentist office use.
• Simple operation for immediate real-time spot checks
• Low power consumption allows unit to run for more than 30 hours of continuous operation with two AAA batteries
• Large, easy-to-read, two color OLED screen with adjustable brightness
• Two-way screen display with low power indicator
• Oxygen saturation rate of 70% to 99% and a pulse rate range of 30-235 BPM
• Unit automatically powers off to save battery life when not in use for 8 seconds
• Includes: 2 AAA batteries, operating manual
• Includes colorful protective rubber boot and hang string (not shown)
• Three Year Warranty
Includes a Free Carrying Case!