The Roscoe K2-Lite is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 250 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment, multi-position caster forks, an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style with comfortable black padded vinyl upholstery, the K2-Lite is one of the most versatile wheelchairs on the market today.
- Silver vein powder-coated steel frame
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Black padded vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to clean
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Padded armrests are available in full or desk-length
- Padded and upholstered armrests are standard
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests)
- Elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Composite hand rims with 24” solid rubber wheels are smooth rolling
- 8" x 1” solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Weight²: 39 lbs.
- Overall Width with Arm: 24½” / 26½” / 28½”
- Overall Depth: 31¼” (without front rigging)
- Seat Width: 16” / 18” / 20”
- Seat Depth: 16”
- Seat-to-Floor Height¹: Adult 20” / Hemi 18”
- Back Height: 18”
- Back Style: Fixed
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: K0002, K0001*