The Roscoe K1-Lite is designed to meet your fundamental wheelchair needs at an affordable price. Standard features include an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style, while supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds and comes with swing-away footrests. The Roscoe K1-Lite Wheelchair has other features including comfortable padded nylon upholstery, a chart pocket on the backrest and removable desk-length or fixed full-length arms.
- Slide tube, silver vein powder-coated steel frame
- Single axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with composite footplates
- Composite handrims with 24” solid rubber tires
- 8” x 1” solid rubber front casters
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Weight2: 38 lb.
- Overall Width with Arms: 26 ½”
- Overall Depth: 31” (without front riggings)
- Seat Width: 16” / 18” / 20”
- Seat Depth: 16”
- Back Height: 18”
- Seat-to-Floor Height1: Adult 20”
- Back Style Fixed
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- HCPCS Code: K0001*