Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer Cleaner
for CPAP Masks & Accessories
The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect your CPAP mask, reservoir and other accessories without water, chemicals or harmful ozone.
The Lumin's UV-C light source completes a disinfection cycle in just 5 minutes with a 99.9% kill rate of bacteria and germs, significantly reducing the risk of infection from an improperly cleaned CPAP. UV-C light is considered to be the safest disinfection option on the market, as Ozone used in other systems has been shown by the EPA to cause irritation of the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts. The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the ideal maintenance-free accessory for today's CPAP patient concerned about hygiene.
- Developed out of the need for a product that would not damage the CPAP device itself during disinfection and had zero risk of exposing a respiratory patient to a lung irritant (no harmful Ozone)
- Quick 5-minute disinfection cycle time
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus
- Safe and easy to use; simple one-button operation
- Ozone free
- Comes complete with Lumin UV Sanitizer Device, user manual and sample CPAP mask wipes
- Can also be used as a general-purpose disinfecting system for hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers and even toothbrushes, anything that can be placed in the drawer of the system
- Affordable - priced much less than the leading competitive brand (SoClean2)
- No scheduled replacement parts
- 24 month warranty
The Lumin uses a strong UV light to kill 99% of bacteria, pathogens, and fungi present on items placed inside the device. UV light is a very effective disinfectant used in the health industry and hospitals.
Multiple uses - The Lumin can also be used to disinfect other items as well, such as a toothbrush, dentures, hearing aids, anything that will fit into the tray on the device.
Important Note: The Lumin device will not be able to properly disinfect a CPAP hose. It is recommended to clean a CPAP hose regularly and replace as needed.
Looking at the SoClean2 to clean your CPAP mask?
See the Best CPAP Cleaner Comparison Chart before you buy!