With the strength and durability of a welded steel frame and extra-wide seat, the Roscoe Bariatric Commodes give patients the comfort and maximum stability they need. All commodes are height adjustable for a proper fit to the patient and are designed with a locking ring for additional security. The Roscoe Bariatric Commodes accommodate the specials needs of patients weighing up to 1000 pounds and come standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Features a reinforced steel frame and an extra wide platform seat designed for comfort and stability
- Equipped with easy-to-release arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode
- Bucket easily slides into place
- Padded armrests provide additional patient comfort
- Comes complete with commode bucket and cover
- Color: gray (BTH-DAC), white/black (BTH-26BDAC and BTH-36BDAC)
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame; One year on all other parts
- HCPCS Code: E0168*
Width Between Arms: 24.5”
Outside Width: 28”
Seat Width: 29”
Seat Depth: 18.5”
Seat Opening: 9” x 10.5”
Seat Height: 20” - 24”
Weight Limit: 600 lbs.