The Intrepid Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair offers a durable and reliable performance power chair in one package. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments. The flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can even be removed. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease if you have limited dexterity. The mid wheel drive gives way to an outstanding turning radius of 18" allowing you to navigate nimbly through the sharpest corners and the Quadra Spring suspension offers a smooth, stable ride.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm for additional flexibility
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user
- Chair can be fitted with optional Elevating Leg Rests allowing the user to travel comfortably with raised legs—a necessity for those with some medical conditions, such as edema
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel
- Mid-wheel drive allows for tight 18" turning radius, making it ideal for indoor maneuverability
- Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special requirements
- QuadraSpring suspension system for ultimate in smooth-riding stability
- Seat swivels and features a fold-down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an adjustable height headrest
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Standard non-slip footplate can be flipped up out of the user's way and adjusted in both height and angle
- Standard positioning belt for added user security
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Front Wheels: 6" x 2"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Height: 42"
- Length: 40"
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Width: 24.5"
- Product Dimensions: 44.00"(L) x 26.75"(W) x 26.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # intrepidbl20cs, intrepidp22bl18ps, intrepidp22bl20ps, intrepidp22rd18ps