The Invacare® Tracer® IV Wheelchair features superior durability, rollability, streamlined looks and is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced, heavy-duty frame. Its many options include components interchangeable within the Tracer series. The Tracer IV manual wheelchair is long-lasting and low maintenance.
- 350 lb. heavy-duty weight capacity
- Dual axle position allows variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low maintenance, carbon steel frame is long lasting
- Reinforced frame includes gusseted sides, caster journals and dual cross braces
- Low maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners help seat and back resist stretching
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Upholstery is dual-embossed
- Model no. T4
- Width: 18", 20", 22", 24"
- Depth: 18", 20"
- Seat-to-floor height: 17.5", 19.5"
- Back height: 16" fixed
- Front riggings:
- Swing away footrest 17" - 21" knee-to-heel
- Swing away padded elevating leg rest 17.5" - 21" knee-to-heel
- Articulating elevating leg rest 17" - 25" knee-to-heel
- Footplates available in aluminum and composite
- Product weight: 42 lb.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb.
- Limited warranty: 5 year, frame and cross braces
User manual (pdf)