Duet Transport Chair/Rollator
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8 inch casters are used for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall width: 25.5”
- Overall Height: 37”
- Seat to Floor Height: 21”
- Handle Height Range: 31.7-37”
- Back Height: 36”
- Seat Depth: 13”
- Seat Width: 13.5”
- Overall Length: 26”
- Weight Limit: 300lbs.